Originally I thought this was just a conspiracy theory, why would anyone want a race war. But the more comments their leaders make, the more sense it seems that position takes. Hillary Clinton, who is up to her neck in legal issues, has now made a video of such racist quality - it has to be seen to be believed. I firmly believe she wants constant racial conflict because it keeps Americans from focusing on solving problems. She has no touch, none, on reality. I can only hope those blindly following her are starting to get an understanding of what she represents. “I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “ I’m going to be talking to white people, we ’re the...
Comments
Post a Comment