Turnitin.com and College Peer Reviews.

In my recent course load from the Univ. of Maryland I was instructed that all projects must be reviewed through "turnitin.com"; a general engine to validate that a persons work is relatively original. Here is the issue, my instructor demanded a score of less than 3%. Well, when students are writing papers where they quote a source multiple times, the ranking goes up. So I received a 3% on a source because some chick at UCLA decided to use my same source, but quote it about 15 times. How exactly is the 3% assessment fair? If this chick and her one paper was not entirely dependent on my source, I would have been fine. Man I hate school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herniated Disc

Donald Trump will win in 2020 because America can't do better.

The Democratic Party goes back to its Slavery Loving days - The South Will Rise Again - under Clinton.